Our product suite – including a data integration platform, a text geo-extractor/resolver, and a search, discovery, and collaboration front-end – were designed to enable analytic capabilities that are easily configurable, interoperable, and scalable while maximizing existing technology investments.
Our technical, domain, and subject matter experts have a proven track record of helping our Federal and Commercial customers drive greater performance through innovative custom solutions and specialized services.
Our data scientists and web developers are driven by a pursuit for increasingly novel ways to simplify the way analysts and knowledge workers make sense of vast quantities of structured and unstructured data.
Our Products are designed with the end user in mind to deliver a modern, intuitive, and efficient user experience.
- Rivium is an intuitive web-based data visualization, exploration, and collaboration application
- Intuitive filtering and data visualizations minimize time spent searching for data and maximize time spent on analysis and data discovery
- Rivium's UI design and workflow streamlines all phases of research
- User-friendly visualizations provide novel means for users to interact with and explore the data deluge
Conduct complex queries with a few simple clicks
With a few simple clicks, explore high-level trends within the corpus of data, or conduct complex queries - including geospatial and temporal - based on meta-data and extracted content.
Visualize the trends that might otherwise be missed within a big data environment. No need to know a priori exactly what you are looking for in order to receive the relevant information. Search begins broadly and through data discovery and visualization hones in on interesting trends, outliers, and clusters of information within a big data environment.Read More Email us about Rivium
Workspaces include saved searches, alerts, folders, shared notes, and a dashboard for status updates and deliverable deadlines.
Persist institutional memory
Rivium provides a means for leadership to persist institutional knowledge despite changes in personnel.
Portable User Interface is ‘backend agnostic’
Successfully implemented with a variety of server and search technologies.Read More Email us about Rivium
- CLAVIN (Cartographic Location And Vicinity INdexer) is an award-winning open source software tool for document geo-tagging and geo-parsing.
- Automatically extracts location names from structured and unstructured text and resolves them against a gazetteer to produce data-rich geographic entities.
- CLAVIN has 75% accuracy for geospatial entity resolution, can resolve 100 locations per second per CPU and process 1 million documents in under an hour on a 9-node Hadoop cluster. It can scale to billions of records.
Uses natural language processing, fuzzy matching, and context based heuristics
Disambiguates exactly which geographic entity was intended by the author, based on the context of the document (determine whether “Springfield” refers to Illinois or Massachusetts)
Recognizes alternative names (e.g., "Ivory Coast" and "Côte d'Ivoire") as referring to the same geographic entity, and utilizes fuzzy search to reconcile incorrectly-spelled location names.Read More Email us about CLAVIN
Enables advanced geospatial analytics, map visualizations, and hierarchical geospatial search integrated into multiple next-generation analytic platforms. Simple API renders results in virtually any visualization tool.
CLAVIN successfully replaces costly proprietary tools providing substantial cost savings while increasing flexibility.Read More Email us about CLAVIN
Released to the Open Source community on an Apache License.
Berico offers flexible licenses and advanced features with options for custom gazetteers, integration and support.Find CLAVIN listed on NASA SEWP
Dynamic Cloud Workflow
Freedom from historically limited COTS and legacy environments
Easy to Use
Comprehensive dashboard views for system administrators, developers, and system architects. Full control and ability to monitor all activities on your system.
Centrally-managed topology allows clients to be reconfigured at runtime. Services can be upgraded with no downtime.
- Open AMPere is a next-generation Event Driven Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and revolutionary cloud-based application integration platform that allows you to avoid “vendor-lock in”.
- Eases integration of current and future applications and datasets, while assisting knowledge management by exploiting meta-data to track usage, evaluate data security, and facilitate capability integration.
Developers building on Open AMPere see 50-75% reduction in integration time. As new applications are developed in the Cloud, they get seamlessly integrated.
Open AMPere works across any language or platformRead More Email us about Open AMPere
Enhanced Enterprise Availability
Supports failover and high-availability operations in single cluster, multi-cluster or federated cluster environments. Designed to survive multi-node failure.
Enhance security across complex enterprises with a “single vantage point” and universal policy broker. Strong authentication, role-based authorization, contextual authorization, encrypted transit.PL-3 Accredited
Find Open AMPere listed on NASA SEWP
Read More Email us about Open AMPere